Admission on the Spot is an event designed to assist students with the application process. Find out more about student loans, scholarships, bursaries, and receive a campus tour. Students who bring their high school transcripts to the event will have their application processed immediately and will be conditionally accepted to Selkirk College.* Students who participate will receive a free Selkirk College toque, not available in stores.
Why come to our Admission on the Spot?
- Waived application fee (save $39)
- Receive a free Selkirk College toque
- Scholarship, bursary, financial aid knowledge
Who can attend Admission on the Spot?
- Anyone that wants to attend Selkirk College
- Current Grade 12 students
- High school graduates
- Students who have taken other post-secondary education
What should you bring?
- All highschool and post secondary transcripts (if applicable)(ask your guidence counsellor)
- Your 2018/2019 Grade 12 course registration form
Fall dates (4-6 pm):
- November 20 - Castlegar Campus (main entrance)
- November 21 - Tenth Street Campus, Mary Hall, Room 207
- November 22 - Trail Campus (main entrance)
*Not all programs are available for Admission on the Spot due to their competitive nature: Nursing, GIS, Rural-Pre Medicine and programs requiring a portfolio. Students applying to these programs who meet requirements may receive an acknowledgement letter.
For more information, contact our Recruitment Team at 250.505.1396.