Join us at this one day intensive co-operative business education program.
Through interactive session, students connect with leaders from the vibrant co-operative sector in BC, leaders take participants through the micro and macro levels of building a co-operative enterprise, and the advantages and challenges of different co-op models.
- An introduction to co-op enterprises.
- Connections to legal and financial services experts who are passionate about co-ops.
- Details on marketing the co-op advantage.
- Networking opportunities with local co-op businesses.
- An interactive session to prepare a co-op business plan.
This event is FREE.
Capacity is limited. Please register as soon as possible. Registration will close on Friday, March 30th
Sponsored by: BC Co-operative Association, Upper Columbia Co-operative Council (UCCC), Selkirk College Co-operative Education Department and Selkirk Sustainability, Kootenay Co-op, Kootenay Bakery Cafe Cooperative.
For more information, contact Laura Nessman.