Selkirk College, in partnership with Kaplan MCAT preparation experts, brings you an intensive spring Rural Pre-Med MCAT bootcamp, the only one in BC’s interior.
MCAT is designed to assess problem solving, critical thinking, written analysis and knowledge of scientific concepts and principles. Join us in this bootcamp that features Kaplan live online courses in combination with classroom activities with Selkirk College instructors. Be prepared to be involved in a high level of time commitment for this MCAT Bootcamp.
You can expect:
- 4 weeks of training with Selkirk College instructors
- 12 instructor-led online core sessions with Kaplan experts
- Over 150 hours of total instruction
- 8000+ MCAT practice items
- Unlimited access to hours of online instruction
- A complete MCAT library
- An MCAT question bank
- Kaplan's higher score guarantee
- And so much more!
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250.365.1208