This is the last year covered by Selkirk College’s current strategic plan and we are in the process of renewal. As this occurs, we want all of our students, staff, alumni and community members to contribute thoughts and ideas to the plan and thus to our future.
In Person, in Your Community
To compliment the online consultation conducted in spring 2018, we are coming to your community. Selkirk Collge wants to review the common themes discovered and hear any further ideas from you.
- Oct 3rd Trail Campus, 6:30 pm (Murial Griffith room)
- Oct 10th Castlegar Campus, 6:30 pm (Staff Lounge)
- Oct 11th Nelson, Victoria Street Campus, 6:30 pm (rm 311)
- Oct 15th Kaslo Learning Centre, 6:30 pm
- Oct 18th Grand Forks Campus, 6:30 pm
- Oct 29th Nakusp Learning Centre, 6:00 pm
The strategic plan sets out the shared vision and purpose of the college, defines the college’s organizational values, and describes the priorities for the next five years that will ensure the institution remains vital and exceptional for students, employees, the many different communities we serve.
On April 23, we went live until May 14 with a consultation process using a locally-developed online, interactive platform called Thoughtexchange. Thoughtexchange was able to capture ideas from a full range of stakeholders who can build on the thoughts and ideas of others.