Tuesday, November 5, 2019 - 12:00pm
Castlegar Campus, Silver King Campus
Tax time is approaching and it can be a little overwhelming to know how to manage your student status, forms, etc. A representative from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will be at Selkirk College answering tax questions that matter to you.
Get Information about:
- Student income taxes
- Student scholarship & bursaries
- Claiming tuition
- International students working in Canada
- Child tax credits and much more!
Pizza will be provided!!
- Castlegar Campus, 12:00 - 1:30pm, Rm K-11
- Silver King Campus, 3:00 - 4:30pm, Silver King Commons
Please register here so topics your interested in can be discussed.
For more information please contact Financial Aid.