Welcome new and returning students: Join us to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones and get connected to college and community services.
- 11 am - 12 pm - Register at event in the Pit to get your draw prize ticket
- 11 am - 12 pm - Games, activities and interactive marketplace
- 12 pm - Welcome from Selkirk College President and Selkirk College Students' Union
- 12 to 12:45 pm - Free Lunch, entertainment, prizes, activities and interactive marketplace
- 12:45 pm - Grand prize draw
Join our event on Facebook.
Use the #SelkirkGetConnected to participate in social media contests and share your Get Connected stories.
Selkirk College would like to invite you, along with other community representatives to participate in Get Connected Day – Student Orientation at the Castlegar Campus.
Internal Participants register online for this event.
External Participants register online for this event.
Enjoy our video!