Courses should always be chosen in consultation with a Selkirk College counsellor.
- This program contains all prerequisite courses required for entry into a B.Sc. in pharmacy at UBC and U of A.
- Students planning to apply to UBC must achieve a minimum core average of 65% on all attempts at first-year core prerequisites (biology, chemistry, English, and math), as well as a minimum overall average of 65% on the last 30 credits of coursework completed.
- Students planning to apply to U of A should choose arts courses for their general electives.
- Students who may transfer to other science degrees should strongly consider taking PHYS 102/103 or PHYS 104/105 as electives.
- Students are advised to ensure that their course selections will meet the degree requirements of the subsequent institution(s) they plan to attend.