Join for a week of activities!
Have any questions about the events? Contact us.
Monday, October 4
Tuesday, October 5
Wednesday, October 6
Thursday, October 7
Friday, October 8
Drop in, connect with community organizations and win amazing prizes!!! Refreshments are provided.
If you are a community organization that are looking for volunteers, sign up below for a free booth!
Learn more about Co-op Education & Employment Services and follow their Facebook feed!
Integrating Work with Learning
Co-op eligible programs at Selkirk College allow you to earn school credit while working in a position relevant to your program and future career goals:
- Geographic Information Systems Advanced Diploma
- Geographic Information Systems Bachelor’s Degree
- Integrated Environmental Planning Diploma
- Forest Technology Diploma
- Recreation, Fish and Wildlife Diploma
- Post-Graduate Business Management Diploma
- Post-Graduate Accounting Diploma
- Business Administration Diploma
- Engineering Certificate
- Digital Arts Diploma
- Digital Fabrication & Design Diploma
- General Associate of Science Degree
- General Associate of Arts Degree
- CEES is proud to be a member of the provincial and national Work Integrated Learning organizations – ACE-WIL and CEWIL
- 2021 marks 35 years of our services
- More than 1,470 Co-op students from various Selkirk College programs served
- More than 150 companies and community partners from diverse industries connect with Selkirk College students