These 1-hour massage appointments will be supervised by experienced, BC-licensed Registered Massage Therapists as these are student training appointments that will act as a resource for student learning. All massage appointment times include a 10-minute health history intake, and a 10-minute post-assessment. Hands-on massage time will vary.
- Room 16, Silver King Campus
- Sign up in advance at Silver King Campus or Room O-120 at the Castlegar Campus on Thursdays.
Students are studying at the Kootenay Columbia College of Integrative Health Sciences.
Please arrive 10 minutes before the 1:30 p.m. start time to fill out a health form.
Please note, our students cannot treat patients with WCB, ICBC, or disability claim. All appointments are BY DONATION.
Benefits of massage
- Improves circulation
- Calms the nervous system and promotes relaxation and a sense of well-being
- Supports the immune system
- Encourages restorative sleep
- Reduces musculoskeletal discomfort
- Diminishes the effects of stress