Every logged ride counts! There are prizes!!
Register and commit to ride in Spring GoByBike Week which runs May 31 – June 6 all over British Columbia!
Ride your bike to work, to school, for fun, for exercise, to stretch your legs between Zoom meetings, to clear your mind … no matter the reason, just ride your bike and log your bike rides online here:
To register with Selkirk College Team:
- Create an account.
- Select your local area and then select “Join a Team” on the left side bar.
- Search for Selkirk College and join our team!
- Link your GoByBike account to your STRAVA account and your rides will be automatically logged for you. To connect your Strava account, go to “Log my ride” on the top navigation bar, then “Strava integration” to connect your account. You should be all set!
Once you log a ride you will be eligible to win:
- Provincial prizes
- West Kootenay Regional Prize
- When you register, you will be entered to win a Giant Roam E-bike! The more rides you log during Go By Bike Week, the better your chances.
- Selkirk draw prizes as well!
Email email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance!