Together to Learn
Have your child cared for while you take Selkirk College Upgrading courses.
Parents Learn, Children Play
- FREE onsite child minding
- FREE light breakfast and snacks provided
- Upgrading courses, fully funded
- Improve learning skills
- Upgrade for your Adult Dogwood or college
Support from friendly instructors
Start anytime, classes & self-pacedFun Crafts and Storytime activities for youand your children
Moms and dads both welcome!
Sessions running in Castlegar, Trail and Grand Forks.
To be announced-Please check here for updated information on the program start date.
- Kootenay Family Place in Castlegar: Thursdays 12:30 to 3 p.m. Call Corinne at 250.687.4983
- Selkirk College, Trail Campus: Wednesday 9 to 12 p.m. Call Carolyn at 250.368.6770
- Glanville Family Centre in Grand Forks: Mondays 8:30 - 11:00 a.m. Call Erin at 250.442.2704 ext 6
Together to Learn is offered in partnership with Columbia Basin Alliance for Literacy.