This Rural Pre-Medicine Preparation course will help to prepare you for writing the MCAT by offering guidance on test-taking strategies, by facilitating intensive study in relevant topic areas, and by providing valuable experience and feedback through certified practice tests.
Begins April 30 and runs until June 3, 2020 from 9 until 4 p.m. on week days.
You will work with Selkirk College instructors in classroom activities as well as with trained Kaplan instructors through their live online courses.
You can expect:
- 5 weeks of training with Selkirk College instructors
- 12 instructor-led online core sessions with Kaplan experts
- Over 150 hours of total instruction
- 8000+ MCAT practice items
- Unlimited access to hours of online instruction
- A complete MCAT library
- An MCAT question bank
- Kaplan's higher score guarantee
- And so much more!
For more information, contact Dr. Jonathan Vanderhoek by email or at 250.304.6510