Upgrade your skills and take your career to the next level with a short-term course. You could be eligible to receive up to $3,500 to help cover tuition fees for select short programs.
The next intake for StrongerBC future skills grant-eligible courses is fall 2024.
Learn more about the future skills grant.
Do I Qualify?
You could be eligible for a future skills grant if you:
- Are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Reside in British Columbia
- Are 19 years of age and older or have graduated from Grade 12 or equivalent
- You have not exceeded the lifetime maximum of $3,500 from a future skills grant
What Can I Study?
Check back for updates.
- Applied Leadership
- BC Electrical Code
- BC Low Energy Code
- Combined S-100 Fire Suppression and S-185 Fire Entrapment Avoidance
- Commercial Vehicle Inspection
- Computer-Aided Design for Advanced Manufacturing
- Core Skills for Refrigeration Occupations
- Drone Technologies: Application & Operations
- Fundamentals in Programming & Software Development
- Advancing Equity, Diversity & Inclusion in Organizations
- Occupational First Aid: Level 1 Instructor Training
- Red Cross First Aid and CPR Instructor Training
- Spectrum: Lifetime Autism Resources
How Do I Apply?
The first step to applying is filling out a registration form. After you submit your form, we will reach out to you to complete the registration process.
This project was funded by the Government of Canada through the Province of British Columbia.