Tuition & Enrolment Certificates

Students in eligible* programs who paid over $100 in combined tuition and eligible fees during the calendar year are eligible for a Tuition and Enrolment Certificate, T2202 (formerly the T2202A tax form).

Your tax form can be printed by accessing your student record, tax forms are available by February 28. These forms are not mailed to students.

Should you require assistance with accessing or printing your tax form, please contact your enrolment officer or the records officer.

It could be well worth your time to check out the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website for changes to regulations that may affect your educational income tax eligibility.