The world of science is diverse and expansive, touching almost every industry in today’s global economy, meaning you’ll be at the top of the list for high-demand and well-paying careers.
Get freedom of choice with your general associate of science degree. You won’t have to decide on which specialty you’d like right away, but you will open the doors of possibility and have plenty of career options, plus be prepped for further education. Choose this program if you love figuring out how things work and want to give yourself time to decide on the future path that’s right for you.
Designed to give you a balanced variety of courses, you’ll have your pick of biology and chemistry classes, including lab sessions. In addition, your associate degree lets you explore other subject areas like English, mathematics and general arts.
- Biochemistry and biotechnology
- Fisheries and aquaculture biology
- Health, sports and nutrition consulting
- Journalism and illustration
- Laboratory manager
- Medicine and medical research
- Pharmacy and pharmaceutical research
- Waste control and pollution regulation
- Wildlife biology
Just fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly.