Every gift made on Giving Day 2021 will ensure Selkirk College is ready and equipped to meet students with wrap-around supports that promote student mental health and wellbeing.
Meeting the demands of student life is difficult at the best of times. Today’s students face unparalleled challenges. Students are struggling under the pressures of social isolation, financial stress, and uncertainty about the future.
Our Causes, Your Support
- Mental Health Programming $2,155
- Active Lifestyle/Campus Rec $10,505
- Food Security $6,860
- Digital Equity $9,305
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Kootenay Savings: $10,000 gift to promote active lifestyles through Campus Recreation.
- Teck Metals Ltd.: $5,000 gift to reduce food insecurity.
- Traction on Demand: $5,000 towards technology access grants.
- Selkirk College Foundation Matching Challenge: $1,000 to supporting digital equity
Choose Your Cause (Click to learn more and donate).
Giving Day is generously sponsored by: