Further your skills to enhance your ability for helping members of your community in this caring profession. Specialize, gain confidence and develop your critical thinking.
These programs provide the second year of training in a specific human services field, and prepare students for work in a variety of multi-disciplinary settings. The demographic that you will work with depends on the diploma stream that you choose:
- Child & Youth Care (CYC)
- Early Childhood Care & Education (Advanced Certificate - Inclusive Practice) (ECCE)
- Early Childhood Care & Education (Advanced Certificate - Infant & Toddler) (ECCE)
- Social Service Work (SSW)
Practicum Experience in community agencies develops your working knowledge of partnerships, hands-on training in the dynamics of interpersonal relationships and employment opportunities within your client group.
Gain Entry Into the Third Year of Four-Year Degree Programs at
- University of Victoria
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Vancouver Island University
- Douglas College
- Thompson Rivers University
- Capilano University
Learn more about the pathways to a degree in Human Services...
Just fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly.