The Information Technology (IT) Services department provides computing, telecommunications and audio visual support to students and employees at Selkirk College.
IT Services Helpdesk
IT Services for all campuses can be accessed at go.selkirk.ca.
- Local Number: 250.304.6500
- Extension 55255
- Toll Free: 1.844.304.6500
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday
How do I?
Wirelss Internet Access
Network Name: SC-Public
The “SC-Public” Wi-Fi service allows students, faculty, and staff to connect laptops and other wireless devices to the Internet at high speeds on our Castlegar, Nelson, Kaslo, Nakusp, Trail, Grand Forks campus locations.
How do I connect?
- Follow your device manufacturers operating manual instructions to connect to our SC-Public WiFi on any of our College campus locations.
- Once connected to our WiFi you will be greeted by a Selkirk College branded “Click-through Splash Page”
- Please read the Terms of Service (ToS) and select “Continue to the Internet”
What if I cannot connect?
- Please update your Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS or Linux operating system as per your device manufacturers instruction manual and try again.
- Please reboot/restart your device and try again.
- Please document the room/location you are in, the time of day and date, the device you are using and operating system and notify our IT helpdesk team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Castlegar Campus: Room B-11, (Bonnington)
Silver King Campus: 118A
10th Street Campus: P204 (Patenaude)