Current Student Info
We have resources available to help you succeed, inside and outside of the classroom.
Student Records and Registration
Access Student Record to:
- access grades
- complete online registration
- view account balances
- update contact information
- obtain an unofficial transcript
- Request Official Transcripts
- Academic Calendar (online from 2014 onward)
- Course Timetable
- Exam Schedules
- Transfer Credit
- Course Add, and Course/Program Drop Procedures
- Waitlist Procedures
Forms you may need:
- Authorization of Release of Student Information
- Program Withdrawal Form
- Course Registration Change Form
- Permission to Register Without Prerequisite
- Program Admissions Without Prerequisite
- Sponsorship Authorization
Tuition and Fees
How much? Payments can be made either directly from your bank account or through your student record with a credit card. In-person payments can also be made as well.
Forms you may need:
Work Integrated Learning, Co-op and Work Study
Student Tax Forms
- Tuition and Enrolment Certificates (formerly the T2202A tax form) - The Tuition, Education and Textbook Amounts Certificate is an official statement for income tax purposes. It is issued to all students who paid tuition and fees for qualifying courses. To access this form, please follow the link to log into your Student Record.
- Disability Tax Credit - The disability tax credit (DTC) is a non-refundable tax credit that helps persons with disabilities or their supporting persons reduce the amount of income tax they may have to pay.
- International Youth Internship Program - Selkirk College is offering overseas internship placements in partnership with Bow Valley College (Alberta) and College of the Rockies.
- Study Abroad - International experiences are a great way to learn about yourself, your culture and see the world from a new perspective. Every Selkirk College student can have an international experience as a part of their studies.
- TESOL - The Selkirk College TESOL Advanced Diploma program is for students interested in teaching English as a second or foreign language either domestically or internationally.
Student Email, Moodle Links and IT Support
Student Union and Healthcare Plan
- Athletics & Recreation
- Campus Locations & Hours
- Childcare Services
- Duplicating Services
- Emergency Response
- Food Services
- Hairstylist Services
- Student Housing
Student Access & Support
- Indigenous Services
- Counselling Services
- Accessibility Services
- Learning Resource Centre
- Selkirk Trauma Assistance Team (STAT)
- The Writing Centre
Convocation & Alumni
Selkirk Policies and Academic Regulations