What is Admission on the Spot?
Admission on the Spot is an event designed to assist you with the application process. Find out more about student loans, scholarships, bursaries, upgrading, academic counselling and apply for FREE. Have an enrolment officer process your application and be conditionally accepted to Selkirk College* (depending on which program you apply for).
What Happens at Admission on the Spot?
Join us anytime between 2-4 pm from your DESKTOP or LAPTOP. ***SmartPhone users may email us at email@example.com with their application.
- If your application form is saved on a desktop or laptop, click the link below: Join the Enrolment Team - APPLY NOW!
- If you need assistance with filling out your application form, click the link: Application Assistance.
- Once you click the Enrolment Team - APPLY NOW link, you will go to the waiting room and we will bring you in when an enrolment officer is ready. Make sure you have everything filled out on your application. If not, please click the Application Assistance.
- You will upload your saved application file and transcript (if available) for the enrolment officer.
- Once your application is processed, the enrolment officer will inform you of your next steps.
- Remember to take advantage of Selkirk College staff during this event! They have valuable additional advice. See links below...
Should I Attend?
- Apply for FREE (save $40)!
- Find out if you are conditionally accepted right away.
- Learn about scholarships, bursaries and student loans with our Financial Aid team.
- Talk to experts in upgrading and academic counselling if needed.
Who can attend Admission on the Spot?
- Any Canadian who wants to attend Selkirk College (due to the complexity of the international application process, we are not able to accept International applications for this event).
What Should I Bring?
- Bring a completed and saved copy of your application. You must first download the application form, then fill out it and save it. (Do not use Apple Preview, use Adobe Acrobat.)
- Bring a digital copy of your interim or official transcript(s), if you have it. Get more info...
- If you don't have your transcripts, you can still apply! You will recieve an acknowledgement letter and you will have to provide transcripts to be conditionally accepted.
Have questions? Can't wait?
*Not all programs are available for conditional acceptance due to their competitive nature, including Nursing, GIS, Rural-Pre Medicine and programs requiring a portfolio. Students applying to these programs who meet requirements may receive an acknowledgement letter, and of course will receive the free application. We encourage you to apply!