November 19 from 2 to 5 p.m.
Fillable Application form (Do not use Apple Preview, use Adobe Acrobat)
- A digital copy of your Interim high school transcript or official transcript (if you have it)
Join the Enrolment Team and get your application processed. Be sure to have:
- A filled out digital copy of your application
- A digital copy of your interim or official transcripts (if you have it)
- Join Zoom link HERE
Join Matt if you need assistance or have questions with:
At anytime during the event connect via Zoom with other supports:
Who can attend Admission on the Spot?
- Any Canadian student that wants to attend Selkirk College (due to the complexity of the international application process we are not able to accept International applications for this event)
- People interested in Winter or Fall 2021 programs/courses
- Current Grade 12 students
- High school graduates
- Students who have taken other post-secondary education
*Not all programs are available for conditional acceptance due to their competitive nature: Nursing, GIS, Rural-Pre Medicine and programs requiring a portfolio. Students applying to these programs who meet requirements may receive an acknowledgement letter, and of course will receive the free application. We encourage you to apply!
Why come to Admission on the Spot?
- Waived application fee (save $40)
- Find out if you are conditionally accepted right away
- Be put into the Early Entrance Scholarship pool (if you're eligible). Learn more
- Scholarship, bursary, student loan and financial aid knowledge
- Upgrading and Academic Counselling support
More events to come!
There will be more Admission on the Spot events in 2021! Missed us this time, join us:
- January 21 (2-5pm) online
- March 10 (2-5pm) online
- May 19 (2-5pm) online
Want email reminders?!
Have questions? Can't wait?!
For more information, contact our Recruitment Team at 250.505.1396.