Have your application to Selkirk College processed immediately and be conditionally accepted to the program of your choice* ON THE SPOT without having to pay the application fee. Join us virtually ANYTIME between 2-5pm on March 10. Be sure to read below for more info.
What should you bring and have ready?
- A filled in and saved copy of your application form. Click application form to download, then fill out and save form. (Do not use Apple Preview, use Adobe Acrobat)
- A digital copy of interim transcript or official transcript(s) if you have it. Get more info...
- If you don't have your transcripts you can still apply. You will recieve an acknowledgement letter and will have to provide transcripts eventually to be conditionally accepted.
What happens at Admission on the Spot?
- Join us anytime between 2-5pm. Processing your application will take approx 5-10 minutes. Easy peasy!
- If you have your application form ready, click our link below "Join the Enrolment Team." Please note: connecting on your phone is difficult to connect. Please try to use a laptop or desk top.
- If you need assistance with filling out your application form, click our link below "Join Matt."
- Once you have joined, you will be placed in a waiting room (max five min.) and we will bring you in when an enrolment officer is ready to process your application.
- You will upload your application and transcript (if available) to the enrolment officer.
- Once application is processed, the enrolment officer will inform you of your next steps
- Remember to take advantage of Selkirk College staff at our event. They have valuable additional advice. See links below...
Additional Advice Available:
Why come to Admission on the Spot?
- Apply for FREE (save $40)
- Find out if you are conditionally accepted right away
- Learn about scholarships, bursaries, and student loans with our Financial Aid team
- Talk to experts in Upgrading and Academic Counselling if needed
Who can attend Admission on the Spot?
- Any Canadian that wants to attend Selkirk College (due to the complexity of the international application process we are not able to accept International applications for this event
Want email reminders?!
Have questions? Can't wait?!
For more information, contact our Recruitment Team at 250.505.1396.
More events to come!
Missed us this time? There will be more virutal Admission on the Spot events in 2021! Join us:
- May 19 (2-5pm)
*Not all programs are available for conditional acceptance due to their competitive nature: Nursing, GIS, Rural-Pre Medicine and programs requiring a portfolio. Students applying to these programs who meet requirements may receive an acknowledgement letter, and of course will receive the free application. We encourage you to apply!