Student Clubs & Activities
CLUBS! On and Off-Campus Student Life
Student-led Clubs - Get more out of your college experience and join together with people who share your interests. Make new friends, host events, and learn something new! Start your own official Selkirk College student club and access money for equipment and activities through the Student Experience Team (SET).
Do you want to start a club?
Fill out the online club registration form and club membership list form below. All clubs run September through to April and a reapplication for status is required each year.
- Online club registration & rules form
- Download the club membership list form
For more information or to submit your club membership list form, please email Kayla Martin.
There is money available for club funding through the Student Experience Team (SET). Proposals will be evaluated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Student Leadership Events
Organize a student experience event that is open to all students and contributes positively to the student experience on your campus. There is a maximum of $500 available* for student leadership events.
Fill out the online leadership application below.
- Online leadership application
Connect with Selkirk Student Ambassadors
The student ambassador program is a student-led organization that promotes health, safety and wellness at Selkirk College along with guiding students to resources available on our campus.
We would love to hear from you if you have a new idea for a student activity or event.
Some of the past activities and events:
- Chariots of Fibre (races where you pull friends on carpet around gym floor)
- Local Hikes (Mel De Anna, Pulpit Rock, Brilliant Look Out, Dove Hill, Little McPhee Waterfall )
- Trail Run
- River Rafting Trip with Endless Adventures
- Zip Lining with Kokanee Ziplines
- Bouldering Competition
- Fitness Challenges (ie. bench press competition, sit and reach, vertical jump)
- Cody Caves Tour
- Selkirk Family Feud
- Selkirk Idol
- Selkirk Talent Show
3-on-3 basketball tourney
Ainsworth Hot Springs Trip
Salmo Ski Night Trip