Learn how to make your own CBD oil and save money! CBD oil can be helpful for anxiety, energy, sleep, inflammation, and more. This workshop is for you if:
- You want to save money on your medicine
- You want to personalize your own products
- You want to learn more about cannabis as medicine
The instructor will demonstrate:
- How to select the right ratio of THC:CBD for you
- How to access raw materials
- How to decarboxylate cannabis flower
- How to create a CBD oil infusion
- How to select additional supportive herbs
- How to calculate your dose
- Students will leave with a small sample made during the course
Note: This is not a scent-free course. Although this course will happen in a classroom with a ventilation system, the instructor will be using essential oils and coconut oil.
Terese's long-running relationship with chronic illness has led to both a dedication to premium napping, as well as a journey to find wellness in a unique spectrum. Passionate about her own health and wellness, she has learned to integrate a holistic outlook. She has dialed in self-care, looking to plant medicine, gardening, essential oils, diet, meditation, and positivity. A certified cannabis coach, she resides in the beautiful Kootenays. Find out more at terese.ca.