This course is designed to provide information and introduce you to many aspects of legislation, refrigeration principles, terminology, psychrometric principles of refrigeration, construction trades, and fluid pumps. The course is divided into 5 modules, including videos, readings, and assignments.
The 5 separate modules build upon students' knowledge and base fundamentals in the Refrigeration Operator stream of Power Engineering regulated by Technical Safety BC in the Province of BC.
Enroll in the full program or register for each Part 1-5 individually
Recommended Supplier: Pan Global
1) Pan Global: Refrigeration Plant Operator, Edition 3 (includes Parts 1 & 2)
2) Pan Global: Academic Supplement (Steam & Refrigeration Tables)
3) Pan Global: Basic Mathematics & Physical Sciences Problem Solving Workbook for Power Engineering
4) CSA: B52 - 18 Code
- CSA: B51-19 Code Book
Meet The Instructor:
Jason Craig has been involved in recreation facility operation and maintenance for the past 20 years. He has hands-on, real-world experience in all facets of facility custodial, repair, and maintenance. Jason comes with a wealth of knowledge in working with regulatory bodies and is well versed in fire safety, WHMIS, and safe work practices. Jason also brings to the program years of project management experience, from small equipment repairs and replacement to large-scale facility upgrades and replacements.
- Core Skills For Refrigeration Occupations: Part 1
- Core Skills For Refrigeration Occupations: Part 2
- Core Skills For Refrigeration Occupations: Part 3
- Core Skills For Refrigeration Occupations: Part 4
- Core Skills For Refrigeration Occupations: Part 5 (Final Exam)