Repeats every month on January, February, March, April, May, November, December on the first Tuesday until Wed May 03 2023.Tuesday, October 4, 2022 - 3:45pm to 4:45pm
Silver King Campus, Student Commons Building
Open to all trades students!
Join us to connect with people often underrepresented in trades and industry. This positive environment for networking and mentorship will provide a space for sharing experiences, advice and support on industry challenges. Trades instructors and a counsellor will facilitate these monthly events. Some of the panel will include Lu Ann Dietrich, counsellor, Julie-Claire Hamilton, Red Seal electrician and Plant Operator instructor, and AJ Wearmouth, Red Seal electrician.
This group meets on the first Tuesday of the month in the Student Commons Building at the Silver King Campus, from 3:45–4:45 pm.
- Tuesday, December 6: Barriers & Resources
- Tuesday, January 3: Making Connections & Guest Speaker
- Tuesday, February 7: Free Money (Bursaries & Scholarships)
- Tuesday, March 7: Job Search Skills: Résumés & Interview Skills
- Tuesday, April 4: Work Wear & Tools: She Works She Plays
- Tuesday, May 2: Mentoring, Alumni Visit & Sharing