Tuesday, July 7, 2020 - 10:00am
Delve into Selkirk College's online platform Moodle to ensure you are using it to its maximum capabilties to provide for student learning.
Selkirk Collge uses Moodle, a Learning Management System (LMS) to deliver web based content. Moodle runs as an interactive website with a number of features and activities designed to engage and promote collaborative, student-centered learning.
Learn from Instructor: Justin Ible
- Moodle Basics - Tuesday, July 7, 10am Choice
- Assignments -Tuesday, July 8, 10am Choice
- Quiz Session - Thursday July 9, 10am Choice
- Gradebook - Tuesday, July 14, 10am Choice
- Discussion Forums and Communication - Wednesday, July 15, 10am Choice
- Video (Kaltura) - Wednesday, July 15, 1 pm start Choice
Register: through this link...
- This training will be free to Selkirk College instructors.