Selkirk Collge uses Moodle, a Learning Management System (LMS) to deliver web based content. Moodle runs as an interactive website with a number of features and activities designed to engage and promote collaborative, student-centered learning.
Learn from Instructor: Justin Ible
- Moodle Basics - Tuesday, Aug 4, 10am Choice
- Assignments -Wednesday, August 5, 10am Choice
- Quiz Session - Thursday, August 6, 1 pm Choice
- Gradebook - Tuesday, August 11, 1pm Choice
- Discussion Forums and Communication - Monday, August 10, 1pm Choice
- Video (Kaltura) - Thursday, August 13, 1 pm start
Register: through this link...
- This training will be free to Selkirk College instructors.
- Community members are welcome to join.