Repeats every week every Monday until Tue Jun 02 2020.Monday, April 27, 2020 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm
Mir Centre for Peace
Loving the ones you're with can be hard when you're sharing space 24/7. Share and sample some favourite recipes for effective communication and conflict transformation - spiciness welcome!
Recipes for Cooperation (Mondays 3-4 pm, beginning April 27)
Dishing up our Best Selves: Conflict Management inside your "Germ Family"
- Part 1: Approaches to Conflict (April 27);
- Part 2: Dealing with Challenging Behaviours - including our own! (May 4)
Love & Listening in a Time of Quarantine
- Part 1: Empathic Listening (May 11);
- Part 2: Finding Common Ground (May 18)
Turning Down the Heat When the Crankiness Gets High
- Part 1: Compassionate Communication (May 25);
- Part 2: De-escalating Anger (June 1)
Good for parents, teenagers, workmates, housemates, landlords, tenants, partners, lovers, and friends.
Hosted by Jennie Barron, Madelyn MacKay, and Randy Janzen
Join us at https://selkirk.zoom.us/my/mircentre