If you answer YES to any of these questions, then come check out Selkirk's Study Hall!
- Need help getting motivated to do school work?
- Looking for study partners?
- Hoping for some structure to help get things done?
- Seeking dedicated study time?
- Having trouble staying focused when you sit down to do homework?
We hold the space. You get your work done.
Come to one or all sessions. Each two-hour session will include: a quick goal-setting exercise at the start, a music-filled break, and a check-in at the end.
These welcoming events are hosted by Learning Skills Coordinators Laurie Jarvis, Todd Solarik and Darcy Falkenhagen.
- September 12 to December 19
- Sundays and Wednesdays
- 7 -9 p.m. PDT (changing to PST in later fall)
What do you have to lose? Come try a Study Hall!
- url: https://selkirk.zoom.us/j/64534605026?pwd=YVlPRzJkUkc4YjhvdU9wWDM3VlBmZz09
- Meeting ID: 645 3460 5026
- Passcode: 573632