Repeats every week every Sunday and every Wednesday until Mon Dec 20 2021.Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Online via Zoom
Selkirk's Study Hall is a facilitated virtual space where students from any program can come to work on assignments, prepare for quizzes or exams or complete readings.
If you answer YES to any of these questions, then come check out Selkirk's Study Hall!
- Need help getting motivated to do school work?
- Looking for study partners?
- Hoping for some structure to help get things done?
- Seeking dedicated study time?
- Having trouble staying focused when you sit down to do homework?
We hold the space. You get your work done.
Come to one or all sessions. Each two-hour session will include: a quick goal-setting exercise at the start, a music-filled break, and a check-in at the end.
These welcoming events are hosted by Learning Skills Coordinators Laurie Jarvis, Todd Solarik and Darcy Falkenhagen.
- September 12 to December 19
- Sundays and Wednesdays
- 7 -9 p.m. PDT (changing to PST in later fall)
What do you have to lose? Come try a Study Hall!
- url: https://selkirk.zoom.us/j/64534605026?pwd=YVlPRzJkUkc4YjhvdU9wWDM3VlBmZz09
- Meeting ID: 645 3460 5026
- Passcode: 573632