StudentAid BC Disability Grant Information
If you are applying for a StudentAid BC Disability Grant, keep in mind that an accessibility coordinator must fill out part of the disability grant application form (Appendix 8) and submit the completed application form and supporting documents.
Before you apply for the StudentAid BC disability grant, please make an appointment with an accessibility coordinator. Do not apply unless you have met with an accessibility coordinator. To make an appointment at any campus:
- call the Welcome Centre at 1.888.953.1133
- email the Welcome Centre
Disability Grant Application
- BC Assistance Program for Students with Disabilities
- BC Supplemental Bursary for Students with Disabilities
- Accessibility Programs User Guide
- Brochure: Programs for Students with Disabilities
- Repayment Assistance Plan—Disability Assistance
- Resource Directory of Accessibility Programs and Services
- Repayment Assistance Plan for Borrowers with Disabilities
For more information about the expansion of the definition of disability, please see the StudentAid BC Policy Manual 2022–2023.