Elevate your skills! Take time to upgrade or learn new skills and give yourself opportunities for better safety measures and higher earning potential. With Community Education & Workplace Training, get micro-credentials for industry employment, update knowledge of BC code rules and other industry standards, learn to operate machinery and much more...
Available Industry & Trades courses are linked below or you can find out more at Contact Us.
Get Micro Credentials!
The facilities and building maintenance industry is constantly changing, resulting in a dynamic and complex work environment. In these environments, the person responsible for the job duties is continuously being challenged and pulled into multiple directions and demands. This program is designed as a basic training program to help those entering or currently in the industry to have increased knowledge and experience relevant to their workplaces.
For more information:
Core Skills for Refrigeration Occupations
Increase your knowledge and experience relevant to your workplace. This program is designed as a basic training program to help those entering or currently in the refrigeration industry.
- It is self-paced and online in five parts.
- Pan Global: Refrigeration Plant Operator, Edition 3 (includes Parts 1 & 2)
- Pan Global: Academic Supplement (Steam & Refrigeration Tables)
- Pan Global: Basic Mathematics & Physical Sciences Problem Solving Workbook for Power Engineering
- CSA: B52 - 18 Code
- CSA: B51-19 Code Book
Core Skills for Facility Maintenance
- Flooring Care & Maintenance
- HVAC Care & Maintenance
- Roofing Care & Maintenance
This training program is being offered in partnership with:
- CETABC: Continuing Education and Training Association of BC
- College of the Rockies
- Coast Mountain College
- North Island College
- Vancouver Island University