Year 1 Outcomes: Application of Mobile Terrestrial LiDAR to Investigate stand level hydrological recovery
When: November 27, 2019 from 1:15pm - 3:15pm
Where: Selkirk College Faculty Lounge, Castlegar Campus
This presentation will highlight the successes and challenges in the use of this powerful new mapping tool.
- Project setup and methods of collecting mobile terrestrial LiDAR
- Suitability of LiDAR for investigating snow processes in forested mountain environments
- Preliminary results of UAV-based LiDAR surveys in steep forested terrain
- Plans for Year 2 of the hydrological recovery project
- Discussion of other applicants for LiDAR scanners including forest stand inventories, silviculture surveys, terrain and natural hazard mapping and infrastructure mapping
Please register your attendance to reserve your seat.